King County Jail
500 5th Ave.
Seattle, WA 98104
Phone: (206) 296-1234
KING COUNTY JAIL
- Children must be accompanied by parent or legal guardian (proof of legal guardianship is required).
- Children must remain with parent(s) and under control at all times.
- Cell phones are not allowed inside the facilities.
- Dress Code -
- No miniskirts or similar attire.
- No low-cut or revealing necklines.
- No bare midriff.
- Shoes required.
- Due to high volumes, scheduled times may be cut short.
- Out of town visitors traveling more than 50 miles MAY qualify for a Special Visit.
- The visiting times are determined by the inmate’s location.
- It is the responsibility of the detainee to notify visitors of any changes to their visiting schedule.
- Inappropriate behavior, the use of profanity, or violating any rule or regulation, may result in visiting privileges being denied.
Often friends and family ask to deposit funds on an inmates’ account (or “books”) at the time they visit. If you would like to do so, please be aware of the following:
- Funds may be deposited for an inmate and MUST be in the form of a Money Order or Cashier’s Check.
- To deposit the money order or cashier’s check please include the following information:
- List the inmate name.
- List the Booking of Arrest number (BA#) or the CCN.
- List the name of the person and their address for whom you would like the money order or cashier’s check to be returned to if unable to deposit it on the inmates’ account.
From north of downtown Seattle to the King County Jail CorrectionalFacility:
Take I-5 Southbound to the James Street exit, turning right on James Street. Turn left on 5th Avenue. The facility’s entrance is located at the northwest corner of Fifth Avenue and James Street. A variety of public parking facilities are located in the immediate area.
From south of downtown Seattle to the King County Jail Correctional Facility:
Take I-5 Northbound to the James Street exit, turning left on James Street. Turn left on 5th Avenue. The facility’s entrance is located at the northwest corner of Fifth Avenue and James Street. A variety of public parking facilities are located in the immediate area.
The King County Jail is located in Seattle Washington and operated by the King County Sheriff’s Department.
Pacific Telephone Company provides discount inmate telephone call services to King County Jail Correctional Facility , and other jails throughout America.